Monday 7 July 2008

Ultimate Motorsport Confirm Toro Rosso Talks!

According to crash.net British F3, and kart team ‘Ultimate Motorsport’ have confirmed they are in talks with Toro Rosso regarding to purchasing a stake in the team. Barry Walsh, father of KF3 karter Macauley Walsh said this - ““If our plans go the right way, I’d like to think we could be on the grid for 2009. The aim is to have the whole structure, with the academy from karting through Formula 3 and the World Series and Formula 1 at the top.”

Mike is a driving coach for the Ultimate Motorsport Kart Team to Ash Hands, and said " It has been rumoured for months that Barry wants to get involved with F1, particularly now the F3 team is doing so well. It's a natural progression and I would hope that it could provide some good opportunities for me in a supporting role in F3 or even F1 as I passed all my exams and will qualify as a motor mechanic in a few months."

No comments: